Q&A session with the marketing and educational director of Hoya. It’s important ECPs learn more about a lens company than what they find in marketing brochures and advertisements in magazines. Hoya has been making lenses since 1941 and has contributed many innovations to the lens market.
In This Episode:
- What differentiates Hoya from other big optical vendors
- How to increase lens sales
- Current thoughts about lens market being saturated
- Is Hoya a partner or competitor to ECPs?
- New innovations
- Technical talk about progressive and anti-reflective
- Questions from audience answered
About The Guests:
Bob Alexander, LDO, ABOM / NCLE-AC :
Bob is a graduate of Hocking College with an AAS in Opticianry. He is a Dual Licensed Dispensing Optician in OH, an Advanced Certified Contact Lens Technician through the National Contact Lens Examiners and a certified Master in Ophthalmic Optics through the American Board of Opticianry. Bob is a certified technical level III speaker for both ABO and NCLE. In 2018 he started his career with Hoya Vision Care and currently holds the position of Senior Manager of Education Resources.
Michael Hanbridge is Digital Marketing Manager for Hoya Vision Care, US Market. He has 25 years of experience covering a broad range of marketing disciplines and industries.